Certified Protective Mask FFP2 - STM-6040
How to use it?
- Open the package and take out the mask with the nose clip facing outward and upward
- Place the mask over your nose and mouth
- Hang the mask on both sides of the ears
- Press the nose clip down to make it fit the bridge of your nose
- Adjust the wearing position to obtain the best protective effect
- Adjust the clip so that the mask fits well and is comfortable to wear.
- The mask should be kept as flat as possible after use and the nose clip of the mask should not be folded frequently.
- The product is not suitable for those with dyspnea and those allergic to nonwovens
- Children under 3 years old are not recommended to wear the mask because of their low vital capacity
Scope of application
- The mask must be used only to filter out haze, PM2.5 particles, pollen, bacteria and other solid particles and cannot replace industrial gas masks
- DO NOT use this mask to protect against toxic gas, chemical smoke, etc.
Product performance and structure
- The product is composed of the mask body, nose clip and mask straps
- The mask body is made of PP nonwovens and folded by ultrasonic waves.
- This product has been manufactured in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/425, for basic use, EN 149:2001+A1:2009 respiratory protective devices, filtering half masks to protect against particles.
- Requirements, testing & marking in compliance with certificate 0370-4595-PPE/B by Appluis, Campus UAB, Apto Correos 18, 08193 Bellaterra, Spain, notified body 0370.
- Manufactured by: Putian Haitengpeng Medical Devices Co., Ltd No. 1, Haifeng Road, Huihuang Village, Fengting Town, Xianyou county, Putian City, Fujian Province, China
- Declaration of Conformity – CE